Make plans to attend the upcoming project meeting to learn about installation of low-pressure sewer lines along Watercress Drive and nine other street segments.
The meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 11, at the Fort Worth Police Mounted Patrol Facility, 1901 N. Las Vegas Trail.
After the sewer lines are in, grinder pumps will be installed as soon as the properties are ready.
Affected streets include:
- Watercress Drive from Wildwood Park area to Surfside Drive.
- Peninsula Club from Watercress Drive to Watercress Drive.
- Sunrise Point Court from the dead end to Peninsula Club.
- Sunset Point Circle from Peninsula Club Circle to Peninsula Club Circle.
- North Lake Drive from Watercress Drive to Watercress Drive.
- Island View Drive from Watercress Drive to Watercress Drive.
- Lupine Circle East from Ella Young to the dead end.
- Lupine Circle South from Midland Drive to the dead end.
- Lupine Circle West from Lupine Circle South to the dead end.
- Surfside Drive from Watercress Drive to 7575 Surfside Drive.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Walter Norwood at 817-392-5026.
View full post on City News