Water, sewer and street improvements are scheduled for 10 street segments in the northside area of Fort Worth. Existing water and sewer lines are being replaced and the streets rehabilitated. Affected streets and alleyways include:
- Northwest 23rd Street from Lincoln Avenue to Columbus Avenue.
- Northwest 24th Street from Ephriham Avenue to Grayson Avenue.
- Northwest 24th Street from Lydon Avenue to Robinson Street.
- Northwest Eighth Street from Rock Island Street to McCandless Street.
- Northwest 30th Street from Angle Avenue to Chestnut Avenue.
- Northwest 31st Street from Rock Island Street to McCandless Street.
- Chestnut Avenue from Loraine Street to Northwest 30th Street.
- Market Avenue from Northwest 28th Street to Northwest Loraine Street.
- McKinley Avenue from Northwest 23rd Street to Azle Avenue.
- McKinley Avenue from Northwest 29th Street to Northwest 30th Street.
To find out more about the project, make plans to attend the community meeting scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 17 at the North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt Ave.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Mary Hanna at 817-392-5565.
View full post on City News