Most inspection services by the city’s Development Services Department continue to be performed as they always have, with one exception: staff has begun performing live video inspections for certain permit types.
Inspection types approved to be performed via video include:
- Water heaters.
- Residential mechanical replacements, if the contractor is onsite.
- Electrical service repairs/change outs, if the electrician is onsite.
- Foundation repair letters, Picture of letter acceptable to approve and must be uploaded.
- Sewer line repair/replacement, if the contractor is onsite.
- Water line repair/replacement, if the contractor is on site.
- Interior demo.
- Saw cuts and/or leave outs.
Customers can schedule video inspections in Accela Citizen Access through the Schedule an Inspection option, the same option typically selected for all other inspections.
For all general questions, call 817-392-2222 or email Development Services.
View full post on City News