Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here’s how to report it

You can help the city keep its streetlights, storm drains and other structures in good repair.

When you see something that needs to be fixed, report it by calling 817-392-8100 to speak with a customer service representative. When you make a report, be ready to describe the issue and give the location or address.

You can request maintenance or repairs for alleys, bridges, curbs and gutters, traffic signs, pavement markings, potholes, railroad crossings, school zone signs and flashing lights, sidewalks, street lights, traffic signals and parking meters. You also can report flooding, blocked storm water inlets, tree limbs or obstacles in the roadway and water pooling in the street.

View a short video to learn more.

View full post on City News

Leave a Reply