Come hear about the plans to replace sewer lines in the Worth Heights and South Wayside areas. The cty will meet with residents at 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 24, at Victory Forest Community Center, 3427 Hemphill St.
The affected area includes:
- La Brisas Street from 80 feet east of Las Brisas Street/Alamosa Street intersection to 230 feet west.
- Alley between West Bolt Street and Malta Avenue from Travis Avenue to 300 feet east.
- Alley between West Malta Avenue and Flint Street from Travis Avenue to 300 feet east.
- Alley between West Anthony Street and West Seminary Drive from College Avenue to 650 feet east.
- Alley between St. Louis Avenue and South Main Street from Berry Street to Devitt Street.
- Alley between South Main Street and Bryan Avenue from East Bewick Street to 352 feet south.
- Alley between Bryan Avenue and Stuart Drive from East Bewick Street to 377 feet south.
- Easement between Bolt Street and Malta Avenue from 200 feet east of Hemphill Street to 230 feet east.
- Easement from Pleasant Street – between Thornhill Drive and East Hammond Street – to just west of Timothy Road.
- Easement between Malta Avenue and Flint Street from 200 feet east of Hemphill Street to 560 feet east, then 460 feet south.
- Alley between Hemphill Street and Union Pacific Railroad from 200 feet east and 200 feet north of the Hemphill Street/Fogg Street intersection to 1,460 feet south.
- Easement from 200 feet of I-35/Malta Avenue to 470 feet north.
- Easement between Belmeade Drive and Fry Street from 200 feet north of East Prince Street to East Mason Street.
- Easement from 400 feet east of Fogg Avenue/McClure Street to 700 feet north.
- Easement from 1,050 feet east of McClure Street/Meriweather Avenue to 250 feet north then 350 feet east.
- Easement from 1,120 feet east of Oak Grove Road/Brown Drive to 200 feet north then 170 feet west.
- Easement from 1,200 feet southwest of Seminary Drive/Carter Park Drive to 900 southwesterly, then 1,750 feet southerly, then 550 feet southwesterly.
- Easement from East Felix Street South to 300 feet north.
Make plans to attend the meeting to hear the schedule and find out about impacts to residents.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Suby Varughese at 817-392-7803.
View full post on City News