Utility service assistance is available to residents who need help with electric and gas bills to avoid utility service disruption. Fort Worth’s Community Action Partners program receives Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program funds, which make the assistance possible.
Applicants must provide proof of residence and household income along with a current utility bill. Income eligibility is 150 percent of federal poverty income guidelines:
- Family unit of one: income below $18,090.
- Family unit of two: income below $24,360.
- Family unit of three: income below $30,630.
- Family unit of four: income below $36,900.
- Family unit of five: income below $43,170.
- Family unit of six: income below $49,440.
- Family unit of seven: income below $55,710.
- Family unit of eight: income below $61,980.
- For each additional person, add $6,270.
Community Action Partners is a division of the City of Fort Worth’s Neighborhood Services Department.
View full post on City News