Victory Forest Community Center, 3427 Hemphill St., is edging closer to completion. The facility will be ready for staff to move in during December, and will open to the public in January 2018. A grand opening event has been scheduled for March 3, 2018.
Public tours of the facility will soon be available to customers, and can be scheduled by calling 817-392-8200.
Memberships on sale
Just in time for the holidays, center membership sales have started with an “early bird” fee of 20 percent off standard rates.
Fort Worth residents who take advantage of this deal can purchase a youth fitness membership for $96 per year, an adult fitness membership for $120 per year, a senior fitness membership for $96 per year and a family fitness membership for $352 per year.
About Victory Forest Community Center
Victory Forest is Fort Worth’s newest multipurpose fitness and activity center. Once completed, this premier facility in south Fort Worth will include:
- A 2,000-square-foot fitness room complete with cardio, strength equipment and free weights.
- A full-size gymnasium for basketball, volleyball and other sports.
- A state-of-the-art teaching kitchen for cooking and nutrition classes.
- An outdoor stage for community performances.
- Multipurpose spaces and outdoor patios for special events.
- A classroom/computer lab and children’s play area.
- Recreational programming that will be offered to all ages — from art to Zumba, and everything in between.
View full post on City News