Avoid long lines and voter traffic and stop by Town Hall to cast your vote for the 2018 Joint General and Special Elections. Polls open Monday, Oct. 22 and continue through Nov. 2. The General Election will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
Please review hours and specific dates below:
October 22 – 26, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
October 27, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
October 28, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
October 29 – 31, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
November 1 – 2, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
The following forms of identification are accepted:
- Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS);
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS;
- Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS;
- Texas Handgun License issued by DPS;
- United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph;
- United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph; and
- United States Passport (book or card)
View full post on MySouthlakeNews