Make plans to attend the Westside Alliance and Arlington Heights infrastructure improvements project meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m., Monday, Oct. 21, at Arlington Heights United Methodist Church, 4200 Camp Bowie Blvd., to learn about the city’s plan to replace water and sanitary sewer lines.
- Belle Place from West Seventh Street to Mattison Avenue.
- Kenley Street from Camp Bowie Boulevard to Collinwood Avenue.
- Madelene Place from Clarke Avenue to Camp Bowie Boulevard.
- Sanguinet Street from Byers Avenue to El Campo Avenue.
- Belle Place from Linden Avenue to Collinwood Avenue.
- Harley Avenue from Owasso Street to Sutter Street.
- Margaret Street from Byers Avenue to Collinwood Avenue.
- Penticost Street from Birchman Avenue to the south dead end.
- Owasso Street from Byers Avenue to Calmont Avenue.
- Sutter Street from Byers Avenue to Pershing Avenue.
- Washburn Avenue from Montgomery Street to Sutter Street.
After utility lines have been replaced, the streets will be repaved.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Suby Varughese at 817-392-7803.
View full post on City News