The city’s Water Department is hosting a community meeting to inform residents about water and sewer line replacement in the West Meadowbrook area. Affected streets, alleys and easements include:
- Avenue G from Collard Street to South Ayers Avenue.
- Avenue H from Bishop Street to Little Street.
- Haynes Avenue from Hawlet Street to East Lancaster Avenue.
- Alley between Avenue G and East Rosedale Street from South Collard Street to South Ayers Avenue.
- Alley between Avenue H and Avenue G from South Ayers Avenue to Wallace Street.
- Easement between Clairemont Avenue and Haynes Avenue from Hampshire Boulevard to Hawlet Street.
- Easement between Haynes Avenue and South Perkins Street from Panola Avenue to Hampshire Boulevard.
Some of these utility lines were identified as lead service lines. The lead pipe is on the city side and not the customer’s lines to homes.
The meeting is planned for 6:30 p.m. Jan. 8 at the Sycamore Community Center, 2525 E. Rosedale St.
Make plans to attend the meeting to find out about the project and impacts to residents.
To learn more about the project, contact Chris Underwood at 817-392-2629.
View full post on City News